Social Media Manager
First, a quick introduction to Liquid–
- We’re an ad agency that’s been going strong since our founding in 2000
- Two years ago the team was at 55, now we’re at 90 and growing
- We’ve grown strongly due to our reputation among video game publishers, so we’re HUGE connoisseurs of pop culture, but this role is in a different category that’s growing fast for us
This position will be the lead social media content and strategy driver for one of the (literally) fastest-growing quick-service restaurant chains in the country. We took them on as a small client a couple of years ago, and now they’re growing their footprint in the US by triple in 2020. If you’re someone who’s ready to deliver fun, on-brand social media content and ideas and help them continue an amazing run of success, we want to speak with you!
This will be an individual contributor role. You’ll be able to manage a campaign full-circle, from driving campaign strategy to assembling a meme to explaining the numbers.
Here are a few of the traits for which we’re looking–
- 3+ years of professional organic social media strategy and content development experience, either in an ad agency setting working with a well-recognized client base, or at an in-house social media department doing work on a national scale
- A portfolio that demonstrates you know how to coordinate a content strategy across platforms, from well-establish channels such as the Facebook network to emerging platforms (e.g. TikTok or whatever they’ll be called in a few months)
- Really fun, sparkling, strategy-driven creative work (please include a link to your online portfolio)
- Deep, hands-on experience with deriving and communicating organic social analytics, including KPIs and platforms
- Some community management experience is helpful as well.
Our compensation will be competitive with most agencies for mid-level social media strategists. Other perks and benefits include:
- 100% paid comprehensive health insurance premium
- 100% match on 401(k) contributions up to 6% of annual salary
- Bonus eligibility
- Fun trips! (We’re shutting down and heading to Nawlins for some RnR in January as an example)
We believe that a diverse team makes better creative decisions. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team, and encourage anyone to apply if your experience and portfolio is close to what we’re seeking.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please do more than just hit apply. Send a note to email@example.com letting us know why you’d like to come on board. Please include a portfolio link for consideration
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.