Director, Media Strategy - Europe
If you're ready to run the European media team for a growing agency, this could be the next step in your media career
We’d like to introduce ourselves. We’re Liquid Advertising, a midsized advertising agency with some of the biggest entertainment clients in the world as clients. Our headquarters are in Los Angeles with a growing European center of operations in Warsaw. You can see some of our client work here.
We’re looking for an experienced head of media who can provide senior media strategy and operational leadership for a growing team and book of business in the entertainment industry and other verticals.
You’ll work with some of the biggest titles and clients in the videogame industry. This is an opportunity to exercise extreme creativity and analytics intelligence in a mostly-digital marketing environment. Our clients rely on us to develop a highly optimized, breakthrough mix of biddable, programmatic, and direct media buys for titles that are among this generation’s top entertainment brands.
This role will manage our small and growing team in Warsaw and establish the culture for our office as it grows into a European headquarters.
For consideration, your background will include all or most of the following attributes–
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible advertising experience with a at least 4 years in an agency setting and the remainder in client, supply-side, or ad network roles.
- A minimum of 3 years of managing media strategists, planners, and buyers.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern European media strategies, tactics, tools and partners. Expertise and contacts in the German advertising market is highly preferred.
- Videogame or other entertainment marketing experience is also highly preferred.
From a personal standpoint, here are a few things that will make you a great fit–
- Fluent in written, spoken, and cultural English and German
- Able to work in both European and American management cultures
- Readiness to work in a growth-oriented structure
- Being able to connect personally with our current and future clients, who all thoroughly enjoy the worlds of videogames, pop culture, and entertainment
Please click the below link or e-mail us at email@example.com to send your resume and indicate your interest. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.