Are you ready to drive our team to new ways of looking at marketing data?
AND ready to work with some of the top videogame companies in the world?
Our new Senior Analyst will serve as one of our most experienced team members, providing senior advertising data analytics capabilities to our Ann Arbor office. You’ll work on marketing challenges from our top clients, at the edge of how advertising data is generated, organized, and analyzed.
Some specific responsibilities include—
- Specifying, tracking, and (in some cases) creating metrics to guide our media teams’ strategy development
- Developing the big-picture reports for educating both clients and fellow Liquids on digital advertising campaign performance, and to identify trends in the videogame marketing space
- Work with the team to develop new tools, metrics, and processes (particularly ETL) for measurement in this fast-changing space
If you’re the right person, you’ll have most of the following qualities—
- Bachelors degree or higher with quantitative coursework
- 3+ years of experience with multi-channel digital media campaigns working with large and varied data sets from ad servers, social platforms, DMPs, and other modern tools
- Great written and verbal communication skills, especially for heavy client contact
- Expert Excel analytics and Tableau dashboard programming skills
- Trainer-level skills in writing SQL or Redshift queries
- Intellectually curious with a sense of excitement for finding new answers in advertising data
Our benefits include a generous bonus program, a fully paid medical package, 100% 401(k) match, above-average vacation time, and cool trips (seriously, we’re taking over a resort in Cabo this January)
We’re looking forward to speaking with you!
We do not offer visa sponsorship or relocation for this position. Resumes submitted by third parties will become the property of Liquid Advertising.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.