Digital Media Supervisor
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the video game community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 95 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG, and more. See our work at www.liquidarcade.com!
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- While we’re all currently working remotely, this position will be eventually based in El Segundo, CA
What’s this position about?
We’re hiring our next great digital media supervisor for our media buying team.
At Liquid+Arcade, we offer our media buying professionals the opportunity to do great work across the spectrum of the media buying process — strategy, planning, buying, and analytics. If you’re currently stuck in one of those silos at an agency, we offer the opportunity to grow both your skillset and your career.
You’ll serve as team lead for full-cycle campaigns in one of the most vibrant industries in the world today. Our clients are some of the top video game publishers the industry has to offer, and in today’s climate we’re winning pitches with many of the industry’s hottest up-and-coming titles.
To join us, your profile should demonstrate solid experience as a senior individual contributor or supervisor in modern digital advertising platforms–
- At least 3 years of media agency experience in buying and strategy
- Hands-on-keyboard platform experience in paid social, Google Marketing Platform (including DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DV360), adservers, and DMPs
- Demonstrated experience in leading complex client relationships and presenting fully-realized media campaigns and strategies
- A minimum of 1 year experience managing associate-level hires, with management of experienced strategists strongly preferred
What’s in it for you?
Our people enjoy opportunities in our annual bonus plan, fully paid premiums for comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off plans, and a 100% match on 401(k) savings. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before quarantine, we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but also tell us more about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. This is a pretty good outline of this position but is not meant to serve as a comprehensive job description; other duties may be assigned as required. No agencies please.
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.