Digital Media Strategist
First, a little about us:
- Born in 2000 as an ad agency for the videogame community
- 45 teammates in 2016, 95 today
- Our employee turnover is ~8% annually
- Agency partner for Cyberpunk 2077, Tomb Raider, Marvel’s Avengers, Doom, Fallout, PUBG and more, see our work at www.liquidarcade.com
- Our clients are growing fast in the current economic climate — and so are we
- This position will report to our El Segundo, CA headquarters (once we reopen) but can be remote for the right person
What’s this position about?
We’re hiring our next great digital media person. This is a senior individual contributor position in our digital media buying operation, not our content/creative team, and requires ad agency experience in digital media planning and buying.
At Liquid+Arcade, we offer our media buying professionals the opportunity to do great work across the spectrum of the media buying process — strategy, planning, buying, and analytics. If you’re currently stuck in one of those silos, we offer the opportunity to grow both your skillset and your career. If you’re ready to go deeper, we’ll give you the challenges that help you learn and grow!
To join us in this highly responsible position, your profile should demonstrate current hands-on-keyboard experience in modern digital advertising platforms—
- 2-4 years of ad agency experience in media strategy/planning and hands-on-keyboard in-platform investment/buying experience. We specifically look for experience in paid social, direct buy display, and programmatic media.
- Experience with major clients across all steps in the customer journey
- A grounding in associate-level media buying and strategy activities such as client invoicing, digital I/Os, audience planning, reporting, and others
- Solid Excel-for-media and other analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
Compensation is highly competitive with holding company media agencies. Our benefits program pays 100% of healthcare premiums, generous PTO, and includes a generous bonus program and 100% match on 401(k) savings. You’ll also be eligible for our generous annual bonus plan. Management treats us like ballers, even while remote — before lockdown we traveled to Hawaii, Cabo, and New Orleans together the last three years!
Liquid+Arcade is committed to creating an anti-racist environment. We’re building an ad agency where committed and creative people from all backgrounds can do their best work.
Show your interest! You can hit apply here, but we’d also like for you to tell us more at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!
We regret we cannot process visa sponsorship at this time and may not be able to respond to all applicants. No agencies please
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.