Associate Media Strategist
If you’re ready to start a lifelong career in marketing, we should talk.
Meet Liquid Advertising, a mid-sized, highly analytical advertising agency with some of the world’s biggest video game publishers as clients. Our perks are not normal. In addition to paid medical, vacation, 401(k) retirement contributions, and a team of managers who believe strongly in hands-on mentorship, you’ll also get involved with some of the world’s top games pre-release.
If working for us sounds interesting to you, read on!
Digital marketing is in a state of massive change– and growth. It’s a profession that’s increasingly being driven by both sides of the brain– creative, out of the box thinking AND understanding how to derive meaning from data.
This entry-level position is our hands-on bootcamp in becoming a media professional. We’ll take the skills and aptitudes that are made apparent by your university training, and train you into the art and science of modern digital media buying.
It’s the start of a durable, upwardly-mobile career in media planning and strategy.
Typically, people who are successful in this position have made it through their undergrad at a top university, acquired solid Excel skills, and have shown leadership in projects that required fast learning and outstanding results.
Some of the things you’ll do on the job include–
- Researching new digital media networks and third party data sources
- Managing budgets and tracking media placements
- Tracking hundreds of creative assets and ensuring they’re being deployed in the right place at the right time
- Analyzing data in Excel and other platforms to bring patterns and insights to light
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaigns and making recommendations for optimizing our spending
Here’s what we usually look for in an ideal candidate–
- Bachelors degree or better with considerable quantitative coursework
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Solid skills with the rest of Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner and a strong desire to learn the business
- A passion for getting started in the media business
- Of course, if you’re into video games, that’s helpful as well!
Base salary for this role is in the low $50s, plus bonus, fully paid medical insurance, 401(k) plan, and 19 paid days off in your first year.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries.