Associate Media Strategist
If you’re ready to start a lifelong career in marketing, we should talk.
Meet Liquid Advertising, a mid-sized, highly analytical advertising agency with some of the world’s biggest video game publishers as clients. Our team of managers believe strongly in hands-on mentorship, and you’ll also get involved with some of the world’s top games pre-release.
If working for us sounds interesting to you, read on!
Digital marketing is in a state of massive change– and growth. It’s a profession that’s increasingly being driven by both sides of the brain– creative, out of the box thinking AND understanding how to derive meaning from data.
This entry-level position is our hands-on start in becoming a media professional. We’ll take the skills and aptitudes that are made apparent by your university training, and train you into the art and science of modern digital media buying.
It’s the start of a durable, upwardly-mobile career in media planning and strategy.
Typically, people who are successful in this position have made it through their undergraduate degree at a top university, acquired solid Excel skills, have excellent English language skills, and shown leadership in projects that required fast learning and outstanding results.
Some of the things you’ll do on the job include–
- Researching new digital media networks and third party data sources
- Managing budgets and tracking media placements
- Tracking hundreds of creative assets and ensuring they’re being deployed in the right place at the right time
- Analyzing data in Excel and other platforms to bring patterns and insights to light
- Monitoring ongoing marketing campaigns and making recommendations for optimizing our spending
Here’s what we usually look for in an ideal candidate–
- Bachelors degree or better with considerable quantitative coursework
- Strong math and Excel skills
- Solid skills with the rest of Microsoft Office or Google Docs
- Strong communication skills
- Fast learner and a strong desire to learn the business
- A passion for getting started in the media business
- Of course, if you’re into video games, that’s helpful as well!
We’ll be competitive with base salary and feature discretionary annual bonuses, plus the occasional trip to exotic locales (seriously, we took over a resort in Mexico this January).
Hit the link below to make your introduction. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact email@example.com for inquiries.